Job description (tasks):
- drafting legal documents;
- preparing court submissions;
- court and out of court representation;
- legal research, preparing legal analysis;
- monitoring legislative changes and case law;
- liaising with clients, courts and other authorities;
- other office / administrative tasks.
- must have Hungarian lawyer qualification;
- previous experience in M&A, corporate law, real estate law and / or employment law in an international law firm;
- advanced level of oral and written English language skills;
- good communication skills, willingness to work independently as well as in a team, professional dedication, accuracy and proactivity.
ADVANTAGE WE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION:
- at least intermediate level of oral and written French language skills;
- knowledge of legal terminology in French;
- studies abroad or professional experience gained abroad.
What we offer:
- active participation in cross-border transactions;
- support in professional development;
- participation in significant and complex transactions;
- working in a dynamic and helpful team;
- competitive salary;
- modern and comfortable working environment.
Place of work:
Budapest, 6th district
Immediately or according to common agreement
How to apply:
English CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 30, 2021.