Job description (tasks):
- drafting documents;
- legal research, preparing legal analysis;
- monitoring legislative changes and case law;
- court and out of court representation;
- liaising with clients, courts and other authorities;
- other office / administrative tasks.
- law degree with at least ’cum laude’ classification;
- at least 1 year experience as trainee lawyer in an international law firm;
- advanced level of oral and written English language skills;
- previous experience in M&A, corporate law, real estate law and / or employment law;
- good communication skills, willingness to work independently as well as in a team, professional dedication, accuracy and proactivity.
Advantage we take into consideration:
- at least intermediate level of oral and written French language skills;
- knowledge of legal terminology in English and/or French;
- studies abroad or professional experience gained abroad.
What we offer:
- active participation in cross-border transactions;
- support in professional development;
- participation in significant and complex transactions;
- working in a dynamic and helpful team;
- competitive salary;
- modern and comfortable working environment.
Place of work:
Budapest, 6th district
How to apply:
Hungarian and English CV to be sent to email@example.com until September 30, 2021.