Position: Romanian M&A mid-level Associate
Job description (tasks):
- drafting legal documents;
- preparing court submissions;
- court and out of court representation;
- legal research, preparing legal analysis;
- monitoring legislative changes and case law;
- liaising with clients, courts and other authorities.
- must have Romanian lawyer qualification;
- previous experience in M&A, corporate law, real estate law and / or employment law in an international law firm;
- advanced level of oral and written English and French language skills;
- good communication skills, willingness to work independently as well as in a team, professional dedication, accuracy and proactivity.
What we offer:
- active participation in cross-border transactions;
- support in professional development;
- participation in significant and complex transactions;
- working in a dynamic and helpful team;
- competitive salary.
Place of work:
Bucharest or Paris depending on our Agreement
How to apply:
English CV to be sent to email@example.com